1106 17th Ave South
Nashville, TN 37212
Thank you for your interest in Scout Recruiting. If you’d like to be considered for any of our available positions, please fill out this short questionnaire and upload a copy (Word document or PDF) of your resume.
• Hometown: I was born in Denver but grew up in Atlanta — the city with over 55 streets with the name “Peachtree.” Don’t even try plugging it into your GPS.
• Favorite Holiday and Why: The opening day of the Nashville Preds hockey season.. Does that count? Nothing beats sitting five rows back with my family, friends and coworkers.
• Favorite thing about Nashville: Nashville is home to world-famous hot chicken and an even more famous live music scene. I’ve lived in Nashville since I came here to attend school at Vanderbilt, so I have a lot of fond memories in this city. The most important one: I met my wife here.
• Guilty Pleasure: Playing with my band, collecting bourbon, and getting out on the golf course. I’m much better at the first two than the latter.
• Why you love Scout Staffing: Even though Scout is still in its early stages, the philosophies of the company are ones that I’ve practiced throughout my business career. I believe in finding talented people who feel connected to the overall mission of a company. That’s what Scout does day-in and day-out. And the people that work here are a true delight.
Hometown: Nashville! I am one of those rare few that actually grew up here & I am so thankful for that. It was a great place to grow up and I love this city.
• Favorite Holiday and Why: Christmas, hands down – I think it is such a special time of year. My family has a ton of Christmas traditions and I just love having that time to be together and get to share in those traditions. I absolutely revert to my five-year-old self at Christmas time, it is magical for me.
• Favorite thing about Nashville: I don’t think I can pick just one! I have a lot of family here, so that is obviously one of my favorite aspects of living here. I love that Nashville is a big city and a small city at the same time. We have a ton of the best aspects of a big city while still holding onto that small town vibe. People here are so much friendlier than in most other places. Nashville is just an all-around awesome place in my book and I am so thankful to call it home.
• Guilty Pleasure: Reality TV and Potato Chips – no judgement please!
• Why you love Scout Staffing: People! Scout is all about the people – Not only do I get to work everyday with people I respect and love being around but our first priority is people. It is so refreshing to work for a company that understands and prioritizes people and company culture. My passion is helping people and the fact that I can help people find the perfect job while also helping a company find a wonderful employee is a complete win-win for me!