Return to Careers
Web Developer – Filled!
Our client is looking for an exceptional web developer who has the ability to join any organization and makes an immediate imact. They need to help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions! B Players need not apply.
- Are Awesome – Meaning that you come to work with a big smile, positive attitude and desire to get 1% better each week. The company culture is a little wacky so they need you to drink the Kook-Aid.
- An A Player– We are not looking for your typical blah 40 hours a week, just passing by or killing time type employee. From your first day, you are the type of individual that stays until the job is done and goes above and beyond for all of our clients.
- Enjoys a challenge – Their deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects seem to launch daily. You want to stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know.”
What will the Web Developer do?
Our client is a true digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design and creative online marketing strategies. They help their clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way. This web developer will work seamlessly between our video and web teams to strive for winning a wards with our client’s websites. They have a heavy, consistent project load and our developers need to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teach you the entrepreneurial spirit, they could be what you’re looking for. Their team is self-motivated, disciplined and all have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
The Extra Stuff:
No first-timers here please. We need someone with experience working in HTML5, CSS, and open source content management systems. Our client is a team environment so you’ve gotta play nice and enjoy working with others. They like to keep things interesting and are always moving their business forward through daily, bi-weekly, quarterly and yearly goal setting.
The stuff you’re really reading this for:
- This is a salaried position with pay depending on portfolio experience.
- You’re able to contribute to and create a portfolio that is award winning.
- Holiday time off like Christmas and such
- 3+ years working as a professional interface designer with excellent samples of design ability
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain ownership of individual projects from start to finish while also working on collaborative projects
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Maintain awareness and familiarity with changes in online marketing best practices, including (And not limited to) web design methods, mobile marketing, and social marketing.
- Create complex, standards-compliant websites utilizing modern web technologies
- Develop cutting-edge user interface designs for websites
- If knowledge in the area of video, shooting and editing HD web videos will be part of the job function
- Intimate knowledge of the latest video on the web technologies
- Develop and implement online marketing strategies and tactics to increase website traffic and improve conversion rates
- Develop and monitor e-mail marketing strategies
- Conduct competitor analysis/research
Here’s how your performance with be measured and evaluated:
- Attitude – they are creating a world class culture…if your attitude is not A+, I come to work to crush it, like what I do and who I work with, you could have problems…QUICKLY!
- Speed – they work extremely fast. You’ll need to be fast
- Quality – they want all of their clients work to win awards. You’ll need to be highly creative or have the aptitude to be challenged
- Ingenuity – you’ll encounter questions…they need you to be a MacGyver and find answers on your own before asking