Return to Careers
Sr. ERP Software Engineer/Oracle Software Developer – Filled!
SR. ERP SOFTWARE ENGINEER (OR) ORACLE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Location: Stuttgart, Arkansas
- Architecturally engineer Oracle based solutions designed to extend the business functionality of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Engineer end-to-end software solutions across the full software development life cycle. This includes: a) interface with business users to gather initial requirements; b) engineer technical solutions; c) create architectural designs; d) build prototypes; e) manage the full development and testing life cycles; f) roll-out enterprise-wide solutions into Production; and g) manage long-term maintenance & support processes.
- Architect Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures and functions within packages, triggers and libraries, Leverage Dynamic SQL, Ref-Cursors, Bulk Collection, Explain Plans, Materialized Views, Shell Scripting, Data Modeling, and achieve advanced Performance Tuning.
- Perform technical root-cause analysis and troubleshooting of applications, software, servers, databases and IT infrastructure.
- Design and create specifications for software applications working with other developers and collaborating with database administrators, system engineers and network engineers to assess and validate database middleware, hardware, servers, network, and how they impact software applications.
- 7-10+ Years of Oracle Application Development Experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field (Masters Degree preferred).
- Application Engineering experience with front-end user interfaces and back-end Oracle database solutions.
- Creation of complex Business Intelligence solutions based on large and complex transactional oracle databases (1000+ tables).
- Significant Professional working experience designing and engineering Oracle apex or oracle forms based applications and reports on Oracle 10g, 11i, or R12 environments.
- Experience with large ERP system with transactional DBMS (like Infor Adage, Lawson, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, Sage, etc.).