Return to Careers
Jr. PL/SQL Developer – Filled!
Location: Stuttgart, Arkansas
JOB DESCRIPTION – JR. PL/SQL DEVELOPER
- PL/SQL Development experience across the full application lifecycle including: gathering initial requirements from business users, analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance & long-term support.
- PL/SQL stored procedures and functions within packages, triggers and libraries. May leverage Dynamic SQL, Ref-Cursors, Bulk Collection, Explain Plans, Materialized Views or Shell Scripting.
- Communication directly with stakeholders and end-users of the business. Able to communicate clearly, obtain requirements, validate prototypes, perform testing, and coordinate roll-out of applications or reports.
- 3-5 years of PL/SQL application development experience (minimum).
- 4 year college degree (prefer CS, CIS, IT, Engineering, Math, Physics, etc.).
- Experience with Oracle databases with 100s to 1000+ tables.
- Seasoned experience developing and tuning complex PL/SQL packages.
- Creation of complex PL/SQL reports using Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports or other reporting tools.
- Interest in the background and unique culture of agribusiness.
- Professional working experience with Oracle Apex or oracle Forms.
- Working experience with large ERP system or transactional DBMS.
- Experience with any of the following: SQL Navigator, Toad, SQL +, SQL Developer, Shell Scripts, ODI, Hyperion IR.