Return to Careers
Interactive Marketing Communications/SEO Expert – Filled!
Location: Nashville, TN
- Manage Adwords Account – Must have thorough knowledge of all aspects including re-marketing, PLA’s, etc. Must have complete understanding of proper tracking codes from Adwords to ecommerce store.
- Update Google+
- Manage Websites by uploading current products, and on page optimization. A familiarity of Volusion Ecommerce sites a plus.
- Understand implementing call tracking programs.
- Suggest and Improve WordPress Blog.
- Layout and regularly send effective marketing emails via Mail Chimp/My Emma.
- Understanding of Facebook marketing – Use and implement.
- Understanding of Amazon Marketplace.
- Pro-Actively manage all online content by working with all content providers for the maintenance and improvement of online platforms.
- Ensure the content of online sites is continuously fresh and engaging.
- Developing/Coordinating E-Newsletters.
- Maintains Search Engine Marketing Campaigns.
Successful candidate will possess:
- Strong communication skills
- Creating and maintaining HTML content and web pages
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, MacroMedia Dreamweaver and HTML
- Online Marketing – Google Places, Google Adwords, Google Adsense, Facebook Analytics, Familiarity with Social Medial Platforms
Salary Based on Experience + Great Culture and Benefits Offered
Questions – Julie Long