Return to Careers
Application Developer – Filled!
- Perform software development tasks using Microsoft development tools.
- Collaborate with other members of the scrum development team
- Assist with analyzing and testing software prior to release.
- Create and maintain documentation material
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- 3+ years Software Development Experience using Microsoft Technologies, particularly C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience with WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and traditional web services
- Familiar with the SCRUM application development process
- Experience working with XML/XSLT.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience with Entity Framework and/or LINQ
- Enterprise application development experience
- Experience implementing solutions using 3rd party development tools
- Has thorough understanding of multi-tiered architecture and the software development lifecycle using a variety of methodologies and design patterns
Preferred Qualifications & Requirements:
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server or similar source control solution
- Unit testing
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external team members.
- Strong work ethic with good time management ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings